Tuesday, April 3, 2007

TMNT - Leonardo

Drew this in history. Graham says I need to draw him Mikey so I'll prolly end up trying to draw them all. Maybe I'll put them all into one picture and color them after ;)

Anyways, I saw TMNT on Saturday. I liked it. A lot. I dunno if it was necessarily because of the story, because thinking back it wasn't very badass or anything, but the CG was amazing and oddly enough a bunch of the movie's voice actors have been the voices to some of my favorite game characters. After figuring out where I heard Leo's voice half way through the movie, I checked it out on the IMDB. Here are the most interesting things (which are probably only interesting to me :P)

-The guy who voiced Leo voiced the main character in my favorite game of all time (Tidus from Final Fantasy X), and he voiced Ratchet in all of the Ratchet and Clank games except the first one. He also voiced a few characters in Kingdom Hearts II.

-The guy who voiced Mikey (oddly enough his actual name is Mikey Kelly) voiced Ratchet in the first Ratchet and Clank game... funny how two of the turtles have voiced Ratchet.

-The guy who voiced Raph voiced Hades in God of War, as well as Vossler in Final Fantasy XII

-The guy who voiced Colonel Santino, who I suppose could be considered the main "bad guy" voiced Wakka and Kimahri in Final Fantasy X, Marcus from Gears of War, and a few minor characters in Final Fantasy XII

....Yep, I actually found that stuff interesting. Weird hey?

1 comment:

Demeur said...

I liked the original movie with live characters but I can understand your love of graphics. With computers it just keeps getting better. Ever think of doing a video? Man that's a lot of work.