Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ghetto Scan: Music


Alright, so basically, the digitally colored picture I'm working on is taking a LOOOOONG time to make. I promised something colored for post 150, and thanks to my camera having come back in, this is something colored! This was done in art class and is supposed to be kind of graffiti styled. And if you're wondering, the last doodle (149) is loosely based on this.

I have a few more art class pictures to post, but I'm gonna try and finish my digitally colored pic before I post any more rough doodles. Wish me luck :P

5 comments:

Blog do João Maria andarilho utópico said...

muito bonito os desenhos. valeu

Selene said...

i think your pictures are nice and well , come to my blog iam writter.

wo me agrada tu blog, la verdad no escribo muy bien el ingles pero espero entiendas, soy escritora...

hasta pronto
see you

Selene said...

oh yes i understand but tanks, whatever, i'll try to writte something in enlish ...just if you want...
are you like this people that hate latin americans? mmm ok, i dont think so...

see you

Demeur said...

amerika
I like the pictures. I translated it to English and yes it does loose in the translation.

Demeur said...

Sorry joaomaria I don't speak Portuguese. Page won't translate.