Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cartoon Series: Mackenzie

Note: The pics have been removed because they sucked. See the edited version here.

Anyhow, for those of you who don't know her, she's a cool/artsy/indie/weird in a good way kinda girl. She's very colorful, inside and out, and is about a bajillion times better artist than myself. The (admittedly very lame) joke to this one is that she often comes back from art class with charcoal all over her fingers, cause no matter how many times she washes her hands it just won't come off.

Oh and Fish, you're next :P

[EDIT: Changed it a bit... MacKenzie just doesn't look quite right without a smile haha. Also, more hair looks slightly better... something is still seems a little off but it looks better :P]

4 comments:

Demeur said...

Wow I just stumbled on your my space page. Man do I feel stupid. Still messing around with eblogger. Your stuff reminds me alot of that cartoon character Doug on cartoon network.

Flakey Foont said...

THANK YOU, BEN. YOU ROCK MY SOCKS. I should grow my hair out! It looks good the way you did it! Thanks!

Flakey Foont said...

P.S.
My favourite part is the shoes. You got them bang on!

BlueFlame said...

Haha, thanks guys. Glad you like it MacKenzie.