Thursday, March 29, 2007

An offering to the gods...


Let us pray:

O great gods of Guitar Hero,
Calm my nerves in my upcoming time of need.
Allow my reflexes to be as sharp as a ninja's blade
and my timing to be as good as that of a metronome.
Protect me from heathen hand-cramps
and help me vanquish thine enemy so that I can win a wicked-sweet electric guitar.
Amen.

Alrighty, now that that's taken care of I'll explain. I am in a Guitar Hero tournament on the weekend. The grand prize is an electric guitar, an amp and lessons, worth about $1000 in total. I hope I win but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high. There's some pretty crazy people out there. Anyhow, I did this all in photoshop and it's kinda rough but I was just messing around and trying to use some of the tools I hadn't used before.

Also, you know that guy Kiko who makes the Penny-Arcade t-shirts? Of course you don't, but anyways I'm pretty sure he's in my head. He made the most perfect t-shirt for me, and I swear I have almost the same drawing in my binder, except for with a whole guitar (hero controller...). It has blue flames and everything! Needless to say, it's in the mail.

-BlueFlame out-

2 comments:

Demeur said...

That was a cool graphic. I found one doing a google search you might like.
http://gug.sunsite.dk/pictures/995054580.jpg

Oh, and by the way it was Dick Cheney our "wonderful" vice president who was head of Haliburton that got no bid contracts, bribed the government of Nigeria and has wasted more money than any government in history not Donald Rumsfeld. But Rumsfeld was the head of a drug company that benefited from our new drug plan.

BlueFlame said...

Yeah, that one is pretty cool, and 3D.

Also, oops. Must have mixed up the names by accident.