Thursday, October 25, 2007

Blue Flaming Wolf



Wow... Post 100. Crazy.

This is a wolf. With fire. Blue fire. And uhh... well I shouldn't have to describe it, it's right there. Click on the second pic to see a little animation of how it all came together.

This took me quite a while. I experimented forever with the backgrounds. First I had just more fire in the background, but it didn't stand out then. Then I sorta decided to get it standing on water. It's hard to draw a quadruple interference pattern with reflections, so I settled on this.

While I didn't really think about it while I was making it, looking at it now shows some fairly obvious influences. :P

-BlueFlame Out

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, I have never ever seen a more cuter animal on fire.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this a long way since post 71, that post made me avoid you for a whole three days. Great work Ben.

Demeur said...

I do believe you could have a career in animation.

Anonymous said...

BlueFlame out!? Haha. Nice picture though, obviously took some time. Sweet.

yanmaneee said...

giannis antetokounmpo shoes
retro jordans
goyard
moncler sale
canada goose
yeezy supply
golden goose sneakers
golden goose sneakers
yeezy boost
jordan sneakers

Anonymous said...

helpful resources i6g11h0f50 bags replica gucci replica bags wholesale hong kong straight from the source z7u38f7o70 high quality replica bags louis vuitton replica bags neverfull replica ysl bags australia replica gucci n1e45d3c12 replica bags koh samui

tavo said...

s7h42x3e34 z9i06r9k59 r0r54r5y32 g1v42q1t63 j1d07r4j86 m2r75f4x63