Friday, February 8, 2008

Fan Art: Ratchet & Clank


This is Ratchet and Clank, characters from one of my favorite series of video games. If you have a PS2, a PS3 or a PSP, I highly recommend you check one of their games out.

I'm gonna start doing some fan art doodles every once in a while now. Why? Because I love some of these characters. Also, by trying to imitate another artist's style, you can learn some tricks to use in your own stuff :)

Oh, and for the record, I'm not straight up copying, but using a reference picture or two, and trying to draw something interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liar. I've seen you straight up copy............jk. You should feature some of your friends sketches, they're pretty good. Almost too good if you know what I mean. Anyway, nice drawing, I'm gonna go play smash brothers.

BlueFlame said...

Hmm... mike n eh? That doesn't sound like mike... Anyhow, if some of my friends made their own place to post their own doodles (like a blog or a deviantart account), I'd be happy to link them, but as it stands, I'd like to just put my own stuff on here.