Monday, May 28, 2007

J.E.D.I.



It's time for some new stuff. Here is a J.E.D.I. This was made for some weird history project which of course we decided to completely make a joke out of. The project involved creating treaties with life on another planet which would be discovered in the future. We said that in the future, these would be our "peacekeepers" so to speek, the long form being "Jeune Ewok Défense Initiative" or Young Ewok Defense Initiative in english. Expect another couple history project drawings in the near future.

Oh, and I edited MacKenzie's pic from a while back again. Kieran alerted me that her eyes are green, not brown :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well actually her eyes are crazy. They're get yellowish hazelish greenish. I think.

BlueFlame said...

cool.

Flakey Foont said...

You guys are too funny. Puke green, Kieran?
I'll have you know that Chris Martin digs the puke green. At least, that's what he sings?