Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Math Monster - Choices!

Alrighty, so here's the deal. I plan to submit this to Threadless, and I want some help deciding what combinations of backgrounds and "monsters" I should use, along with any other suggestions people might have. Remember, you don't have to have a Blogger account to comment, so please do! (or at least tell me sometime when you see me).

Anyhow, here we go. It's gonna be a long post, lots of pictures, and I'm gonna link my critique to this post so that people can see higher resolution pictures.

Monsters

A. Geometric Monster with Normal Shading

B. Geometric Monster with Line Shading

C. Realistic Monster

Backgrounds

1. Equations

2. Symmetrical Orange Flames

3. Symmetrical Blue Flames

4. Symmetrical Orange Flames with Yellow Backing and Axis of Symmetry(*)
*Axis is optional for any symmetrical designs

5. Asymmetrical Orange Flames

6. Asymmetrical Orange Flames with Yellow Backing
7. Symmetrical Blue Flames with Blue Backing *NEW*


Examples

Equations Background, Geometric Monster with Normal Shading

Asymmetrical Flames with Yellow Backing background, Realistic Monster

Blue Flames Background, Geometric Devil with Line Shading

Symmetrical Flames with Yellow Backing and Axis of Symmetry Background (yes, long name!),
Geometric Monster with Line Shading
Symmetrical Blue Flames with Blue Backing, Geometrical Monster with Normal Shading

Whew, that's it! Thanks for looking. Hopefully I can submit this soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Monster A with Background 1, but Monster B would be good as well. I was a fan of the v1 on Threadless and I would definitely buy and wear a shirt like that.

P.S. You're cute.

Anonymous said...

hahaha someone thinks Ben is cuteeee
well lemmie tell you, hes more than that
hes smoking HAWT in every way shape and form
now that that is cleared up, Ben, you should use blue flames background, geometric devil with normal shading. The blueflame is YOU! You are BenBlueflame! And the rest are personal oppinions. Maybe try doing another shade of blue for the background in the blueflame one, I think that would look pretty cool.

PS: If you make shirts, I wanna be the first to buy one from you

BlueFlame said...

Just to be clear, and perhaps make it slightly less awkward to post a comment, feel free to just comment on the designs. No need to mention me in the comment :p

tedikne said...

cheap designer bags replica h73 r9h11l2p52 Ysl replica i50 m9j49c6j96 high quality replica bags f62 z0v12s4d57