Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cartoon Series - Justin V2


Just a quick change. I've been meaning to change it for a while now but finally have enough free time to do stuff like this. You see, Justin is never angry, so the previous picture did seem somewhat odd... Coincidentally, it's Justin's birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Expect a new MacKenzie tomorrow, because frankly her shoes were the best way of telling it was her... I'm pretty sure I figured out how I can draw her head to look slightly more like her, something I've also been meaning to do. Oddly enough, it's her birthday tomorrow, so that's 2 for 2 :P

Oh, and I haven't forgot about doing Kieran and Leighton, and possibly Anis, Morgan, Zoe... whoever. Once I'm done with the Math Monster (I figure I'll finish it for good sometime this week) I'll be working on those :)

-BlueFlame Out

No comments: